CURRENT OPENING: PATIENT COORDINATOR
Ethos Integrative Medicine is a cash-based Regenerative Medical Practice with a focus on exceptional patient relationships. At Ethos, our mission is to help our patients “Live a life they love.” We are not your typical medical office. We thrive on approachability and communication while offering our patients progressive treatment options that get results.
Our ideal candidate has a kick-ass personality because they are a self-starter that is passionate, friendly, fun, detail-oriented and demonstrates exceptional customer service skills.
- Patient Coordinators foster an atmosphere that demonstrates approachability, knowledgeability, and communication among patients and employees
- Greets and assists patients, visitors, and vendors setting the example of positive attitude and exceptional customer service delivery
- Anticipate and address patients’ service needs; thank patients with genuine appreciation
- Develop business relationships with referring medical providers and staff
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Contributes constructively to produce results in a cooperative effort, demonstrating ongoing enthusiasm, and commitment to work assigned.
- Organizes front office space, consistently evaluating needs assessment to ensure the greatest efficiency of operations and productivity.
- Call patients to confirm scheduled services
- Update the appointments/cancellations list throughout the day, resolve scheduling issues, and inform providers of last minute changes
- Answer questions about available services
- Promote and sell clinic services
- Ensure personal appearance is clean and professional
- Issues and collects patient satisfaction surveys
- Speak with others using clear professional language
- Give clinic tours to new patients
- Performs collection of payment
- Ordering and maintaining supplement inventory
- Participates in company training sessions and team building activities, including webinars and meetings.
- Maintain HIPPA standards confidentiality of patient information
- Scans all appropriate documents into the electronic medical records
- Obtains required signatures on all medical and financial documents
- Coordinates medical records retrieval
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
- 30+ Hours per week
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent Required
- Associate’s Degree, Hospitality Degree or Hospitality Experience preferred
- Certified Medical Assistants also encouraged to apply
- Customer service oriented and a true desire to be a team player
- Basic level of skill with Microsoft Word, Excel and the ability to use other computer software
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills in a complex environment.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal relations and customer service skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills
** All applicants will be subject to pre-employment background screening and all offers will be contingent on the satisfactory background report.
HOW TO APPLY
- Take a DISC Profile Test (click here for a free version)
- Email Resume, Cover Letter and DISC Profile to email@example.com (Hint: Video Cover Letter = Extra Points)
- Make the Subject Line of the Email “When You Feel Great, Anything Is Possible!”
- Upload Resume and Cover Letter as a PDF
- Upload the Results of your DISC Profile